CO2 Carbon Dioxide / Temperature/ Humidity Indoor Air Quality Monitor Meter 0-2000 ppm
The industrial wall mount CO2 Sensor & Controller is designed for fast & accurate measurement of CO2 level, humidity and temperatures of air, dew point and wet CO2 bulb. It monitors concentration level and can controls ventilation system such as air conditioning to operate only when its necessary without the need for occupant intervention. With CO2 Monitor & Controller you are ensured with a healthy workplace requiring minimum energy consumption while simultaneously maintaining Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
The meter is designed with a built-in relay, which can be connected to an Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) system to control the opening and closing of the system. It also allows you to set 2 limits, upper limit or the maximum CO2 concentration and the lower limit or the normal CO2 concentration level. In addition, it also has an audible & visual alarm that gives warning whenever the CO2 concentration level exceeds the limit and will only stop when CO2 goes back to normal level or a key has been pressed.
For example, the main unit is connected to a ventilation system. (Eg: air-conditioning) When CO2 readings go over the upper limit, beeps will be heard, LED light will be flashing and the relay will automatically turn on and sends an output signal, so the fan will be turned on. Once the CO2 reading falls under the upper limit or reaches the normal CO2 concentration, the beeping will stop, the flashing will stop and the relay will send out an output signal again to close or turn off the fan.
When the unit gets a high reading of CO2 and there is no ventilation system attached, the user will be notified via the beeping alarm and flashing LED light and will automatically stop once CO2 concentration goes back to its normal level or a key has been pressed.
In addition, it has PC Link that can send gathered data directly to your PC for on-line logging and data analysis via the optional RS-232 interface and software (not included in the set).
Areas of Application:
Hospitals, Offices, Schools, Theaters, Indoor Sports Arenas, High Rise Buildings, Indoor Area Quality, Commercial Buildings, Residential Housing, Public Buildings, Demand Controlled Ventilation, Clean Rooms.
Poor indoor air quality in rooms can lead to fatigue, lack of concentration and illness (Sick Building Syndrome) due to a high concentration of CO2 level.
- Simultaneous triple result, displaying CO2 level, temperature and humidity
- Stable Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) Sensor for CO2 detection
- Triple LCD Display and programmable alarms
- Built-in Non-Dispersive InfraRed (NDIR) sensor that provides long-term & stable monitoring
- Built-in relay that controls the ventilation system to automatically maintain the CO2 level that you set or specify
- Statistics of weighted averages
- TWA (Time-Weighted Average) 8 HRS
- STEL (Short-term exposure limit) 15 Minutes
- Visible & Audible (80db) CO2 warning alarm when CO2 concentration exceeds the set limits
- Alarm Output Relay for ventilation control
- ABC (automatic Baseline Calibration) and manual CO2 calibration
- Long Time Drift Compensation
- Selectable °C and °F
- With Min/Max, Average Recall
- Factory pre-calibrated and inspected for precision performance
- Continuous monitoring
- Large Triple Function LCD Display with digital readout
- With calibration indicator and can be mounted on the wall or a desk
- Professional-Grade testing tool
- With 100V ~ 240V power input and include power adaptor
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Range: 0 ~ 2000ppm
- 2001 ~ 9999 (out of scale)
- Accuracy: ± 50ppm ± 5% rdg (0 ~ 2000)
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Pressure Dependence: + 1.6% reading per kPa deviation from normal pressure, 100kPa
- Range: 0 ~ 2000ppm
- Range: -10.0 ~ 60.0 ° C (14 ~ 140 ° F)
- Resolution: 0.1 ° C / ° F
- Accuracy: ± 0.6 ° C / ± 0.9 ° F
- Range: 0.0 ~ 99.9%
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy: ± 3% (10 ~ 90%) ** ± 5% (others)
- Pressure Dependence: +1.6% reading per kPa deviation from normal pressure, 100kPa
- Warm up: 30 seconds
- Operating Condition: 0~50°C, 0~95%RH
- Storage Condition: -20~60°C, 0~99%RH
- Power Supply: 1A Output 12V AC Adaptor
- Power Voltage : 100~240V
- 1 x Wall Mountable Carbon Dioxide Monitor
- 1 x 12V Power Adaptor (available in US / UK / AU / EU plug)
- English Operation manual