This 5-in-1 water quality tester is an ideal tool for many type of water analysis all in one handy instrument. It has the following parameters.
- pH - measure the Acidity and Basicity of a solution.
- EC - measure the Electrical Conductivity of water that is use to help indicate water purity.
- TDS - indicate the Total Dissolved Solids in a solution that is also an aid in many water analysis procedure.
- Salinity - measure of the concentration of dissolved salts in water.
- Temperature - knowing the temperature in water is an essential key factor in water analysis. Temperature influences the rate of chemical and biological reactions.
- 5-in-1 water quality tester
- With backlight function
- Low battery indicator
- Replaceable electrode
- Factory pre calibrated
- HOLD function
- IP67 waterproof level
- Selectable temperature unit (°C/°F)
- Measurement range:
- pH: 0.01~14.0pH; 0.01pH resolution; ±0.05pH accuracy
- EC: 0~10000µS/cm, 10.01~19.99mS/cm, 20.1~400mS/cm (convert range automatically); 1µS/cm, 0.1mS/cm resolution; ±2% F.S. accuracy
- TDS: 0~10000ppm, 10.1~200.0ppt (convert range automatically); 1ppm or 0.1ppt resolution; ±2% F.S. accuracy
- Salinity: 0.01~25.0%, 0~10000ppm, 10.1~200.0ppt; 0.01%, 1ppm, 0.1ppt resolution; 0.01~5.0% (±0.1%), 5.10~25.0% (±1%), others (±2%F.S.) accuracy
- Temperature: 0.1~60°C (32~140°F); 0.1°C/°F resolution; ±0.5°C accuracy
- Calibration (Automatic Calibration)
- EC: 3 points calibration ( optional solution 1413µS/cm, 12.88mS/cm, 111.8mS/cm)
- pH: 3 points calibration and recognize standard solution automatically (6.86pH, 4.0pH, 9.18pH)
- ATC: 0~60°C
- Waterproof Level: IP67
- Operating Environment: 0~60°C (32~140°F); 100%RH
- TDS Factor: 0.4~1.0
- Automatic Shut-off: 5min with no operation
- Battery: 3 x 1.5V (LR44) button size battery
- Screen Size: approx. 33 x 24mm
- Meter Size: approx. 183 x 37 x 37mm (7.2 x 1.5 x 1.5in)
- Weight: approx. 90gms (3.2oz)
- 1 x Multifunction Tester
- 3 x pH Buffer Powder
- English Instruction Manual